The Daily Gamer

Everything i know about games and all my experiences.

Monday, November 03, 2008

Never Trust Computers!

For the last week and a half I have been without a computer as my hardrive decided to give up the ghost, so to speak. With a little help from Tom O I have managed to rescue what work I had and safely store a copy on to his computer and on to my external.

I ordered a new hardrive the same day and knowing that we were all going to GameCity, I dedided to worry about it when I got back. Now Im back and the new hardrive has not yet arrived. So now im using plan B, Borrow my housemates laptop.

On a lighter note GameCity was great fun and has got me Caz and Louise sorted for our final major. As when Louise spoke to the industry guys from Bizzare, they got excited to here about it and offered to give us help and advice through it.
So I still think that if I can I would love to keep being a part of GameCity. It would be interesting if in some years to come im stood doing the talk on stage.
One can hope hahaha!

I will keep you posted on my PC and how it has effecting work.

Till next time cya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home