The Daily Gamer

Everything i know about games and all my experiences.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Strange?

Dagger
Your creativity and wit is absolutely perfect for a Dagger! It's lightweight and the easiest to use of all weapons - even a child can use this! Whether its stealthily stabbing someone behind their back, throwing it towards someone's heart or doing quick slashes - the Dagger does it perfectly. Sometimes being a quick thinker can be advantageous when wielding a Dagger.
You know it is strange having all these wierd tests you take on the net.
None of them I believe and yet some are so correct. Does it have something to do with who writes the test. In fact who does write the tests?!?!
This is the result from a test on Facebook for what your personality is in relation to a weapon.
The reason I posted it was because it mentions me being creative and I thought that that was an interesting argument against the last test I took on Synesthesia.
After talking to Powell about my result on the Synesthesia test I started to think about how right he was that you can be taught but you can also be taught how to pass exams.
It sounds the same but in fact they are two totally opposing things. As when we disscussed this, we said that, (using The Apprentice as an example lol) you can get good grades and pass all your exams with the highest mark. But sometimes you are not clever in real world situations and make obvious mistakes.
The strange thing about being graded all the time is that you can only really learn real life situations in theory and in a contolled enviornment but not have learnt how to act apon them or really of experienced them for yourself.
This is why I like work experience and placements. I think that more exams and grades should be spread among more physical elements as well as just written theory.
So when we discuss how to decide whats good and whats bad in these situations, its easy. The person who is good has done well and for example brought in a wonderful crop for the season. The person who has done bad will of not got any harvest or flooded his fields. That was a really strange example of which I have no clue where or why I even thought of it!
Im going to go now and sort my head out so,
Till next time cya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home