The Daily Gamer

Everything i know about games and all my experiences.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Building with Alex :)

Oh my! what an exciting task we all have before us. Im really happy to be getting the chance to do this. But best of all we even get paid for it.

When I first heard about alex giving us some work and needing some help, I assumed it would be only a few people that he wopuld hand pick. Instead he strolls on in and gives everyone in the room a job and was even a bit dissapointed that some were not their.


I think it shall be interesting to watch how the first years cope with their assignment as they are working as a group on a project that is not too far from our second year queens project.

For the moment though Im now looking through those wonderful plans and trying to get my small brain round the measurements. But I will cope.


Also Im working in a group again, but for some reason im just compelled to make this work and as I see it, when I can, then im ready to work in a team as they do in the industry.
I still wonder that if I can convince more that doing group projects is a good thing then maybe...... a group 3rd year project?
I can already see the faces of my fellow students but in time I think that they will see my way of thinking.
In a group, our final projects will look fantastic and on a scale that has never been seen before at any degree show. If it can become a reality it will be an amazing portfolio peace. As will this work fo alex jev.
so till next time cya!

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline Worsell said...

there's been a few ideas floating around for a 3rd year group project for final project by the way.

one step ahead mate lol

10:26 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home